1.4-SVN [NOTstripped][validity: 1.00][frames: 2][xine]

Dan Meltzer hydrogen at notyetimplemented.com
Tue Jan 23 22:56:25 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 5:42 pm, Erik Hovland wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 11:49:33AM -0500, Dan Meltzer wrote:
> > Dynamic Collections-- removing any mount point or adding any mount point
> > ends in explosion here with nfs.  In this case my normal collection
> > (local) was at /mnt/music and I mounted a nfs directory at /mnt, amarok
> > went boom :(
>
> Can I get a clarification of what the use case is? Are you saying that
> you have your music at /mnt/music and then you mounted over it by
> mounting something at /mnt (the dir above /mnt/music). Or are you saying
> that you mounted something else in /mnt?

I actually mounted at /mnt just to test.  Amarok would still crash if I
unmounted (or mounted) a share in /mnt.  I didn't expect Amarok to still show
my primary collection when I mounted over it, but I didn't expect it to crash
either :) I can get a backtrace of it crashing when mounted in /mnt if you
think it is important.