database corruption -- how to fix?

Maximilian Kossick mkossick at gmx.de
Mon Jan 22 14:23:42 UTC 2007

Most likely your KDE mediamanager is not working correctly anymore. You can
either try to fix it, or upgrade to Amarok-SVN and start a full rescan (Note:
starting a full rescan with 1.4.3 will make the songs show up in your
collection again, but your statistics won't. That bug was only fixed post
1.4.4)

Cheers, max