Amarok Artwork

Daniel Williams danielw01 at ananzi.co.za
Mon Jan 22 08:28:32 UTC 2007

Hey

My name is Daniel, from South Africa.
I'm a graphic designer and multimedia artist, i love Linux (laptop on
fedora6), and amarok even more!
I love Inkscape, and do allot of my artwork with it.
I'm usually quite busy, but would love to help with artwork for amarok.
If you could send a list of what you need done still, maybe i can help
out a bit.

Thanx again for Amarok, what an amazing piece of software!!!
After using Linux for about 2 years and seeing the great software
developed by the open source community, i don't think i could ever put
another copy of windows on any of my machines again!

Daniel Williams