[patch] slightly controversial refactor

Andrew Turner andrewturner512 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 20 23:00:10 UTC 2007

Yeah, if you hadn't pointed out that there was a memory leak, it would
never have gotten fixed. Sorry if I sounded negative with my summary,
I was just annoyed with myself for having written a pointless email
explaining what had already been fixed. In any case, your patch has
certainly improved the readability of the code by clarifying the point
of each function and by removing the unexpected side-effect of
updating all devices from getDevice to its proper place in a separate
function.

Andrew