Podcast not updating.

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 07:06:48 UTC 2007

There is only one item in the feed:
<title>#301: Settling the Score</title>
<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jan 2007 02:00:00 -0600</pubDate>
<enclosure url="http://audio.thisamericanlife.org/podcast/301.mp3"
type="audio/mpeg" />

So that would this weeks episode. The feed is technically correct but
it is not standard practice to only put one item in the feed.

The reason why the episode is not showing up is that the enclosure is
missing a length field. Amarok doesn't recognise this as a
podcast-feed. An enclosure element should always have a length, so the
feed is not correct. I suggest sending a mail to the author of the
feed.

Bart