String freeze for Amarok

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Thu Jan 18 14:54:15 UTC 2007

Hello translators and developers,

Amarok is now going into string freeze mode to prepare for the 1.4.5 release.
For the developers this means that no user visible strings can be added or
changed.

Thanks in advance to the translators for the hard work you put into the
project.  The 1.4.5 release is especially important to us, as it is planned
to be the last big KDE3 based release. After this we intend to start with
Amarok2 development. So there won't be a release in a while :)

Our projected release date for Amarok 1.4.5 is February 1, 2007.

--
Mark