Wil Wheaton reviews Linux audio players, loves Amarok

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Wed Feb 28 23:25:39 UTC 2007

Hi all

I've just found this review of Linux audio players by Wil Wheaton (he's
the guy that was playing Wesley Crusher in SciFi TV series Star Trek:
The Next Generation) for SuicideGirls web page:
http://suicidegirls.com/news/geek/20496/

Here is how he starts:
"Amarok's motto is "Rediscover your music," and after you've spent ten
minutes with it, you'll understand why.

Amarok is much more than just another music player or iTunes clone; in
fact, it blows iTunes away. It is Kryptonite to iTunes Superman. It's
the Death Star to iTunes' Alderaan. It's --- well, I guess I should tell
you why it's so great, huh?"

Maybe this would be good to mention in a KDE News article?

--
JLP's Blog - http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/