missing albums

Simon Jackson simon.jackson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 01:29:24 UTC 2007

I think i might have incorrectly formed my question. Heres what I
would like to do

I would like amarok to give me a list of ALBUMS from a particular
artist that i do not currently have in my collection.
Doing so would mean for amarok to search a music database (suck as
music brainz or amazon) for a complete list of albums by a specified
artist, then compare that list to my personal collection and inform me
what albums are not in my collection