Thinking of switching to amarok. Few questions...

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Mon Feb 26 08:20:09 UTC 2007

Monday 26 February 2007 07:20 skrev Andrew Ash:
> On 2/26/07, Simon Jackson <simon.jackson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I agree with you on the 'collection per user', my girlfriend and i
> > store our music in the same location and believe me, there are some
> > artists in there that i -never- want to hear.
> >
> > i am excited to see how deep amarok integrates with last.fm
> >
> > 7) How well does amarok work with fluxbox? will i lose any features?
>
> I've never used amarok w/ fluxbox or heard of anyone doing so, but I
> know it works fine in Gnome.

  The *box windowmanagers up to not very long ago had a bug they refused to
acknowledge, where they did not follow certain parts of the NETWM
specifications - this has been fixed recently, so you can now also use the
OSD in those as well :) Other than that, nope, nothing stops you from using
Amarok in fluxbox :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/