KDE4 snapshot "Kludge" released

Alexandre Oliveira aleprjlists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 19:47:03 UTC 2007

We're just using svn, actually. Only on Mondays changes that break
compatibility are done, so that's not a big problem. This way it's
much easier to follow the changes. Dealing with tons of changes at
once is much worse than a weekly small set of changes.
We have the price of stuff being broken from time to time, but it
should happen rarely. Developing based on stuff that doesn't exist
anymore is worse IMO.