Planning for 2.0

David R. Litwin presently42 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 00:53:25 UTC 2007

On 17/02/07, Dan Meltzer <dwm2 at alfred.edu> wrote:

> TO USERS: What features do you think 2.0 should have that 1.4.5doesn't?  This is probably the best opportunity to add features, as
> everything is changing anyways.  What do you think Amarok needs to continue
> to be the best media player availible?  Making suggestions is no guarantee
> they will be implemented, but its more likely than not making suggestions.

I'm not sure if here is a good suggesting place, but I shall here
suggest nonetheless.

I want audio searches. One hums a catch of the song one want in to the
funky search feature above the collection browser,
Amarok searches for the closest matches to that snipet.

Cheers.

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.