New here

Gleb Litvjak blaster999 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 20:19:58 UTC 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 22:00:18 Leonard Witteler wrote:
> Amarok: [Loader] Starting amarokapp..
> Amarok: [Loader] Don't run gdb, valgrind, etc. against this binary! Use
> amarokapp.
> amarokapp: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined symbol:
> glPrimitiveRestartNV

Hmm... Looks like a problem with NVidia drivers. What distribution are you
using? Maybe Gentoo?

> So, I uninstalled gdb and valgrind but I didn't help.

That was unnecessary. The warning message just said that if you would like to
debug Amarok, you should run the debugger against amarokapp (the real amarok
binary), not amarok (which is just a small launcher).

--
Registered Linux user #439949
http://counter.li.org/