Feature Request: Show information about selected title

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Fri Feb 9 02:13:00 UTC 2007

I do like this idea, but I envision it working better as a
mouse-hover.  Hover over a track for half a second, get the track
information, complete with links that you can click.  It'd have to be
figured out how to coexist with in-line editing though.

Or another possibility would be an optional Playlist column that could
be inserted with an icon.  Click the icon to get the information bubble.

--Jeff