spanish people and amarok

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Thu Feb 8 17:43:56 UTC 2007

Hi!

I read two spanish webpages (Barrapunto and Amarok). Well, other ones
too :-)
In both appeared the new release of Amarok (quite impressive for
Barrapunto, there is only 5 or 8 news per day, I think):
http://barrapunto.com/article.pl?sid=07/02/07/1631223
http://meneame.net/story/amarok-1.4.5-lanzado

Both news with lot of comments. I translate some of them or some part of
comments (sometimes i don't translate, i explain the meaning, too much
"spanish expressions" :-) )
-Metallic "skin" is lovely
-I love amarok
-I always use Amarok
-One of the programs that make me to move to Linux. With more programs
like Amarok, more people would use Linux
-I liked KDE... but Amarok... Amarok is god
-Wow! Lot of changes! (line for sources.list in kubuntu...)
-The best music player for Linux. And lot of people says not only for
linux. In KDE 4 will be available too for Windows and Mac OS X
-Amarok is an example that is possible to do fantastic product without
copy GUI from other Windows/MacOSX applications. I hope that this way to
do things without take care what other systems do will be used more
often
-I have used windows, linux and mac; i haen't found any other music
player possible to compare with Amarok. Simply genial!
-The best music player. killer-app of linux (but use too much memory)
-one of bad things that i came back to windows
-I wish to use Amarok in windows!
-I have used for long time computers, and I never had a favorite program
until i used amarok
-since first version that I know amarok, i never got disappointed with
new versions

I know, all of you knew it. But I thought that maybe you wanted to read
it again :-)

And excuse for bad translations... difficult to translate this short
texts :-D

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona