Fullscreen-Interface and Amarok 2.0

"Lorenz Röhrl" sheepshit at gmx.de
Tue Feb 6 09:36:31 UTC 2007

Hi

There are some kind of Signals in Amarok. Check the notifications-section in
the wiki: http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Script-Writing_HowTo#Notifications

And i think, this should not be included by default. There maybe a huge
demand, but when do you need such a thing?
Most people probably run amarok in tray and open it from time to time. The
amount of people, using this fullscreen-mode (ie for a party) is quite low.

Cu
hurra