amarok audio quality question

Nathaniel Hewitt nhewitt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 10:02:23 UTC 2007

Start using pulseaudio ( http://pulseaudio.org ), with high quality
resampling, and it'll sound _better_ than Windows. ESD & artsd are junk,
IMHO. The other suggestions made here already are good ones (lower your
PCM volume, buy a better card, etc).

BTW, this card is great (if you're willing to pay for it):
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Audiophile2496-main.html

--
Nathaniel Hewitt <nhewitt at gmail.com>