SpreadKde needs Amarok's thought!

Pier-Olivier Thibault ximaginex at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 21:38:09 UTC 2007

Hello to all the Development Squad,

I would like to take a few minutes of your time to invite your team to a
private meeting between you all and me!

Why?

Well, let me first introduce myself: Pier-Olivier Thibault and I am a part of
SpreadKde, a promotional-marketing team that has been created two weeks ago
in order to spread the word about KDE and its different projects.

Plus, one of our goal is to try to find new volunteers in the wild to bring
them to the project that interests them as smooth as it can get for them and
for the developing team as well.

In order to do all that the most effective way possible, we need YOUR help and
that's why I'd like to have a private meeting with a few of your members that
had relation with newcomers and/or had something to do with any kind of
promotion about recruiting volunteers.

If you are interested to help us grow on the right direction, I would like you
to reply to this e-mail with a list of interested people that would like to
be interviewed. From there we could manage a date for an eventual meeting.

Thanks in advance,

Pier-Olivier Thibault
SpreadKde team.