Artist for Amarok!

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Sun Feb 4 09:34:36 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 20:45, you wrote:
> You seem to be seeking an artist, I could be him, but the details in
> http://amarok.kde.org/content/view/84/66/ weren't aplenty. What is
> required and wanted?

Hello Iikku, sorry for replying so late. We are indeed very much interested in
your offer to do artwork for Amarok. There are several different tasks
currently, e.g. application icons (very important, because our theme is still
incomplete), and also graphics for our web site.

For further discussion it would be great if we could talk on IRC. We hang on
#amarok and #rokymotion on the Freenode network, come join us there sometime.
(my nickname is markey)

--
Mark