database corruption -- how to fix?

Mats Ahlgren mats_a at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 3 16:17:42 UTC 2007

So a quick recap:
My database got corrupted and I'm trying to recover my ratings, which
I've spent whole days compiling.

After looking at the database more closely with
	> echo .dump | mysqlite3 [database] | less
It seems that apparently the database was recreated on top of the
good one -- ratings are all at 0 and scores at 75, etc.

Is there any sort of automatic backup from which I can recover song
ratings?

Thanks,
Mats