[Feedback] Amarok greek characters support

animae13 at gmail.com animae13 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:29:58 UTC 2007

Nikos Kokkinos sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi
First of all i want to congratulate you for a great music player.I am
expecting amarok 2.0 so that i can install it to some friends of mine who
still use windows...But i hope step by step they will eventually come to
the world of linux.
Now to the point. I am using kubuntu 7.10 and i still can't see Greek
characters in amarok window and all i am getting is some strange
sympols..all greek to me (geek joke i know but i always wanting to say
it).On all the others windows(like konqueror or dolphin or firefox) the
greek character are ok but not in amarok.I have tried to use  different
fonts but the only thing it change is to be appeared with different
symbols.
Thanks in advance