Feature Request: Auto-Expand

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Dec 26 12:51:19 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 25 December 2007, Tobias Thurnreiter wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> your FAQ says this is the right adress for a feature request.
> So here it is:
> I'd like amarok to automatically expand the albums when the user is
> expanding the artist "folder" in the collection.
> So that when you click a certain artist and want to have a look at all the
> album's tracks, you don't have to click all the little +.
> That can be quite annoying sometime.
> Maybe having it as an option would be great.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Tobias

I would have thought that if an artist or album was highlighted, you could use
the normal right arrow key/left arrow key to expand and collapse
respectively, but it doesn't work like that.

Anyone on here know *why* it doesn't work that way (which for treeviews is
generally the normal way, AFAIK)?

--Jeff