[Feedback] Forum and AmaroK

Harald Sitter harald at getamarok.com
Tue Dec 18 14:56:31 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag 18 Dezember 2007 17:54:07 schrieb oilushkin at yandex.ru:
> Oleg sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hey ho! First off: the spelling is Amarok not AmaroK or amaroK or AmArOk.

> Hello! I am a Russian user of AmaroK. I have one problem with it. When i
> trying to register in your forum, i see one string:"Sorry Guest, you are
> banned from using this forum!" So, it's me
> an, your IP address from Russia, > you can't be in our community???

Sorry for this, though this error is very strange. Are you in a public network
(like university) or maybe using a public proxy?
By the way, IP addresses have no nationality (usually) ;-)

> Maybe you can help me, i can't change themes in AmaroK (1.4.2, 1.4.7), in
> listbox i change, but i don't see any visual changes...

Well, maybe your distribution overrides the setting, though this usually
shouldn't be possible at all (?!)... so, what distribution are you using?
also, please note that those themes _only_ apply to the context tab.

--
Harald Sitter
Amarok team        Project Manager         Mail: harald at getamarok.com
amarok.kde.org     Good news everyone!     Jabber: apachelogger at kdetalk.net