Playlist2HTML error

Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Thu Dec 13 20:28:09 UTC 2007

On December 12, 2007 08:44:30 pm Seb Ruiz wrote:
> Read the error more carefully and you'll find the source of the script :)
>
> /usr/share/apps/amarok/scripts/playlist2html/playlist2html.py

If you're suggesting anyone can find it in the file above, there may well be
differences from distro to distro that make that not possible.

For example, in my OpenSuse 10.3, there is no /usr/share/apps/ directory.

Bob Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your
living room by people you wouldn't have in your home...David Frost