Fix for amarok compile error on msvc

Vincent Castellano surye80 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:47:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

Commit r747609 introduced a compilation failure for me on msvc2005,
default settings, though I am not sure if it is msvc specific. The
issue is ASFFileTypeResolver::createFile() has a slightly different
signature then TagLib::FileTypeResolver::createFile(), const char *
vs. TagLib::FileName (which IS just a type def to the former, but msvc
still throws an error on it). Anyways, a patch is attached to show
what I mean. It is compiling after this patch is applied (that object
anyways, I'm having other issues I am resolving currently).

Thanks,
Vince