Wishlist

Greg Meyer greg at gkmweb.com
Mon Dec 10 15:01:03 UTC 2007

On Monday 10 December 2007, Thomas Booms wrote:

> - English: I would like to have the possibility to select an title with
> the right mouse button and to put this title then into a favorites list.
> From this favorites list I want to burn later a audio or data cd/dvd.
> (Favorites list could work as an list buffer)

May I suggest that you can do this already.  Create a playlist called
favorites, and then as you are listening and you come upon a song you want,
then just drag and drop it onto the playlist entry in the playlist browser.
Then, you can load the playlist and select Playlist => Burn to CD from the
menu.

or

Add a label called Favorites, then do a smart playlist that selects all tracks
with that label.  Every time you add that label to a song, it will
automagically show up in the Favorites Smart Playlist.

> - English: It would be great if I can set the time of the info window of
> the currently played track. So currently the window appears for some
> seconds and is then getting away. The time to be set for that view
> should be between the default value we have now and to not disappear.

You can set the duration in the OSD tab of the Configuration Window.

--
Greg