New to Amarok

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Thu Aug 30 05:25:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've been using amarok for a few weeks now and added the postgres option.
Works nice and fast with a large collection.  However, I only had one
drawback to the playlist.

A nice random feature to skim your collection and play songs would be great.
Often times, I just want to play songs and rate them (which is a great
idea).

I'm not sure if this was asked yet, I'm checking though the mail archives.
If I could suggest a mode called "Random Append"  that randomly appends
songs from your collection building a play list as songs are played.

I really like the layout and features. Really impressed. :)
Keep up the great work!

Thanks
Rich