Disable collection Enter Key?

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:39:04 UTC 2007

Any method for removing the Return/Enter key function while searching
in the collection browser?  I have over 150,000 songs and 99% of
people hit Enter after they've typed their search criteria (which is
usually ends up stuffing 100+ songs in!).  This often ends up freezing
Amarok for 2-3 minutes while it populates the playlist.  I'd like to
force them to simply double click on the song to append it.  Any
suggestions?

I'm running a pretty fast dual core machine as well and MySQL.  Latest SVN.

Thanks
Andy