Need help ?

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:32:40 UTC 2007

I noticed you wrote to me last night on IRC, but unfortunately I was
away at the time, and when I got back you had already left.

To answer your question, as far as I know, Dan has committed all his
work on the Windows version to svn. At the very least, browsing the
commit digest, it strongly appears so!

- Nikolaj