Help with windows port

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:19:18 UTC 2007

"hydrogen" is an IRC nick, so you should watch out for him on channel
#amarok :-)

In the meantime, the following might be of use to you, it links to 2
different ways of building the needed kdelibs on Windows. I seems to
remember that hydrogen went with MS visual studio approach, but I am
not sure.

http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Also, I have been hired by Magnatune from the 1st of September to work
on Amarok, and one of the thing I will be working on if there is a
need is the windows and Mac versions, so I will most likely look into
building on Windows in the near future as well!

- Nikolaj