amarok takes too long to load a playlist....

Kevin Williams kevkim55 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 03:21:46 UTC 2007

> I have one playlist with 1110 mp3s downloaded and takes about 1 minute
> to load them from a local directory.  This is also 1.4.6 SuSE 10.3

Sorry, Donn, I don't understand what is it that you intend to tell me. :-(

As I mentioned before, none of the playlists have problem except the one in
question. I have a playlist which has 1300+ flacs and mp3 which loads up in
less than a minute !

Obviously, I'm trying to understand why is it that, it is happening only with
this playlist. I'm in need of some pointers which, can tell me where or what
to llok at. I need to know what is wrong here.

Thanks for your help anyways.

Kevin