Amarok plugins, is there any plugin system?

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Mon Apr 23 11:52:41 UTC 2007

Got this reply from Daniel, forwarding here in case people have ideas.
Although events scheduling could happen through dcop/dbus + kalarm or
so, some things, such as auto-volume-leveling when a DJ speaks, are not
currently possible, and I don't know that they belong in Amarok even in
a plugin (especially since we don't allow binary plugins outside of
trunk)...thoughts?