Amarok Weekly News #8

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Mon Apr 23 03:05:06 UTC 2007

The ChangeLog is here:

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/extragear/multimedia/amarok/ChangeLog?view=log

Nothing too exciting on the 1.4.6 front, as it's in maintenance mode.
Some optimizations and bug fixes really.

As for a Windows version, wait until KDE4 gets ported to Windows, then
we'll talk  :-)  It should be possible, although my guess is that
portable media device support may take a long time to occur, if
ever...but most other things should be possible, as little else is tied
to Linux specifically.

--Jeff