Amarok plugins, is there any plugin system?

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sun Apr 22 21:54:36 UTC 2007

Daniel--

What kind of radio automation are you looking for?  What kinds of features do
you require?  We don't have a "plugin" system per se, except for media
devices and (in 2.0) music sources.  We do have a fairly comprehensive
scripting API however that in the stable branch uses DCOP and in trunk uses
DBus, so this may actually be enough to suit your needs.  Can you provide
more information?

Thanks,
Jeff