fetching cover bug

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Apr 16 08:12:08 UTC 2007

James Lockie wrote:
> I have "Robbie Williams - Greatest Hits" and I tried to fetch the album
> cover from amazon international and it searched for "Shania Twain -
> Greatest Hits".
>
> I did a new search for "Robbie Williams - Greatest Hits" and found it
> but nothing happens when I click save.
> This worked for other covers.
>
> I use Amarok-1.4.5 on KDE-3.5

This sounds like a bug in how the artist <-> album works....

I guess Both Robbie and Shania (I wont make further comment on the
choice of CD's :p) both have Greatest Hits albums in your collection
right? I guess it's probably registered as just one album in the
Database and Shania is the first artist for that album Amarok found.

I'm not a dev tho', so this is just conjecture and a vauge feeling that
this has been mentioned before ;)

Col