Alternative Tree View for DAAP (Shared Music Device) Music?

Ning Bao ningbao at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 06:00:19 UTC 2007

The DAAP (shared music) feature of Amarok is great. However, the only tree
structure view is "artist/album/title". I am wondering if it is possible to
change the tree structure. For an example, I would like to get
"genre/album/title", so I am able to search my music on the server first
through "genre".

I am using Amrok 1.4.4 on Kubuntu 6.10 with TwonkyVision MediaServer 2.4

How should I set up Amrok or the MediaServer?

Thanks