[Feedback] Guess album from knowing title and artist

pabloggarcia at gmail.com pabloggarcia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 23:17:16 UTC 2007

Pablo García sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi! I'm a new Amarok user and was wondering if there's any way to make
Amarok guess what album is a song from, in order to have its cover
displayed, exactly as the Firefox plugin "FoxyTunes" does. Almost my whole
mp3 collection's id3 album tag is blanked out, so... the cover manager only
brings a few covers to see while playing. For all the other mp3s... there's
no cover (because there's no album tag on them). Is there any way to make
the cover manager guess what album an mp3 is from and bring that cover...
or... is there a script I can get so that all my mp3's id3 album tag gets
written with the correct album?

I've posted this in LinuxQuestions, but with no favorable answers :(

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?p=2693921

Thanks!