How to start-up player with my playlist??

Ljubomir Simin ljubomir.simin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:52:32 UTC 2007

On Friday 06 April 2007 03:57, Bobby Gill wrote:
> Thank you Emil, but I am not clear still, what do you mean "%U" is
> Filename??

%U is the filename of the file you want to pass to amarok at startup. If you
issue a command: amarok somefile.mp3, amarok will start playing that file
after it loads up, otherwise it will start with the playlist you used last
time before quitting amarok. %U can be music file and playlist as well, so
you can write: amarok myplaylist.m3u and will load that playlist and start
the playback.

--
Ljubomir Simin
Registered Linux User #351181