Can't Compile Stable from SVN

David R. Litwin presently42 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 06:31:08 UTC 2007

On 31/03/07, Jeff Mitchell <kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com> wrote:

> David--
>
> After doing "make -f Makefile.cvs" and running configure from the
> multimedia directory, Try doing your "make" and "sudo make install" from
> the amarok directory.

I just solved the problem. Well, it's really just a work-around. The
problem is with meinproc. It is allergic to my system, probably
because I use a combination of Debian unstable and
experimental. As I use the amarok-svn.sh
 script by firetech, I simply removed the sections which download and
create makefiles for documentation, which I don't want
any way.

By the bye, the documentation and localisation links to the KDE
subversion repository still point to trunk in
the version in stable.

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.