mtp device with amarok

Andrew Turner andrewturner512 at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:17:16 UTC 2006

Danny,

MTP support may not have been compiled in to the package you are using.

Go into the Media Devices section of the Amarok configuration menu,
and click "Add Device". Click on the dropdown menu of different device
plugins. If there are multiple plugins listed, but not MTP, then it is
likely the packager has chosen not to include it. If so, contact the
packager for your distro or file a wish on your distro's bug reporting
system.

Andrew