migrating podcasts

Cerneels Bart bart.cerneels at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:05:53 UTC 2006

If bashpodder supports OPML lists you'll find the
importOPMLasPodcast<http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=30719>script
very useful. If not, do it manually or create a bashpodder config
parsing script.

Renaming files would leave the database and the local cache inconsistent
unless it's managed by AFT. But I don't know if AFT works for podcasts. As
for the id3 info: I don't think changing that will cause problems.

Greets Stecchino