Amarok vs Gstreamer

T.R.Shashwath trshash84 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:55:59 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 23:26, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> (2) When I get amarok built to use gstreamer, how can I get amarok to
> print out its invocation of gst?  Amarok has a lot of debugging
> features, but there doesn't seem to be much info on how to use them.

debug() << something;
is the most important one... Works like kdDebug.
DEBUG_BLOCK is a useful macro - put it in the top of your function, and it'll
do a BEGIN and END tag for that function.

hth

Shash
--
"Where shall  I  begin, please your Majesty ?" he asked.
"Begin at the beginning,", the King said, very gravely,