i have an idea

Andrew Turner andrewturner512 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:46:43 UTC 2006

Ian,

As far as I understand it he is requesting two features, of which he
feels he needs at least one:

1) The ability to sort by path in the Collection Browser (presumably
in flat view by adding a column)

2) Tree View mode in the Files Browser (which, for example, Konqueror can do)

I'm guessing there is also an implied third way here though:
Ability to add custom metadata to files and to display it in the
Collection Browser.

Andrew