1.4.3

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Mon Sep 4 13:48:49 UTC 2006

Joe Rabinoff wrote:
> On Monday 04 September 2006 06:32, Mark Kretschmann wrote:
>> Been discussing this with Seb on IRC: At this point we might as well just
>> use trunk for the release. Cuz, by now we've piled up so many patches for
>> 1.4.3, it is almost like trunk anyway. And trunk has the added advantage
>> that it's actually somewhat tested by us (we use it), as opposed to a 1.4.2
>> with 20 patches applied.
>
> There are still a few things on the moodbar todo-list, notably:
>  * Making AFT-enabled

are moodfiles dynamic collection enabled ?
i noticed that they (when created in amarok directory) contain full path
to the file.
unfortunately i can't test that right now, but it seems that, for
example, mounting the server exported directory on another path would
make amarok rescan all moods.

btw, can we trigger a global mood scanning from amarok ?

--
  Rich