Video content as well PLEASE!

Emmanuel, Justin JustinEmmanuel at bulldogdsl.com
Tue Oct 31 21:17:40 UTC 2006

Look, I know that you never asked for this suggestion. AND I know that
this is probably not what you had in mind for Amarok. But the moment
that I heard about the online music store, the 1st thing that came to my
mind was I wish that I could download video content via it. I like
Amarok, in my opinion, it is a killer app. And I love that you are
expanding this way. So I thought to myself at the same time, 'boy would
it be cool if the same slickness could be applied to video content!' Be
it pod casts, TV shows, live performances (if you are into that kind of
thing). I would just like to be able to watch some cool shows on it if
you guys could have that aspect locked down the way you have the music
side of things locked down.
Anyway, that was just my thinking at this moment in time. All the best
with the great product, thanks a lot for working on it.

Justin Emmanuel.