bug triage day!

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sun Oct 29 15:45:22 UTC 2006

Starting this Saturday I leave for a 7-week business trip, and the run-up
until then is very busy, so there isn't really any good day for me in the
next few months (I won't really be able to devote any full day to anything).
That being said, I can probably pop on for at least a couple hours that
Sunday, so it's about as good as any other day coming up.

--Jeff