reasigning bugs to TagLib

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Oct 27 23:54:24 UTC 2006

Seb Ruiz wrote:
> Scott,
> One more thing - did you want those files attached to the bug report
> or emailed to you directly. Might be problems with having audio files
> on the bugzilla.

Sent to me directly I think is best since that avoids (a) putting big
files in Bugzilla and (b) some of the copyright worries.  On the latter
point I think I can make a relatively good case for it being
non-infringement since I'm just treating them as data streams, but there
are concerns nonetheless.  The file name is semi-important though since
it means that I don't lose track of them in my (relatively large) broken
file dir.  :-)

Cheers,

-Scott