Trouble with software suspend

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Mon Oct 23 23:45:13 UTC 2006

Andrea--

I believe that when Amarok is open, the engine that it loads has your sound
card open all the time, even if it's not currently playing a file (other
players and applications do this, so I would imagine Xine under Amarok
behaves the same way).  Can you modify your hibernate script to shut down
Amarok before attempting to remove the module?

--Jeff