Collection Update

Stuart Neill stuart at neill.ukfsn.org
Sun Oct 22 18:07:52 UTC 2006

I bought a new hard drive yesterday to act as a slave for my music collection.
After installing  the drive I went to the Amarok settings and checked the
scan folders recursively and watch folders for changes boxes. Then I
proceeded to move all my music files from the various nooks and crannies of
the file system where I had been obliged to put them when rapidly running out
of disk space.

I now have an Amarok system where all the statistics on individual files have
been moved over (e.g. score, first played, last played, number of times
played). However other statistics have been lost (e.g. favourite albums,
favourite tracks by an artist, least played).

It is slightly odd playing a track with a score of 90 and seeing that my
supposed favourite track (actually the only track played since the move)
scores 75.

Is there anything I can do to get things back in sync.
--
Stuart Neill