Stable DCOP Interface For Listing Collection Contents?

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Fri Oct 20 12:50:20 UTC 2006

Seb--

I tried doing that a long time ago for another DCOP call.  I had a list
of filenames that I wanted to pipe into the call and have it run a
function on each.  Supposedly it's possible, but I couldn't find out the
correct syntax...a Google search told me several different ways, none of
which actually worked, and no one on #kde-devel had any (correct) idea.

DCOP has a flag you can pass to tell it to run a call on each string
passed in from stdin so I ended up doing that in my case, but it won't
work for you.  This might be a question for kde-core-devel?

If you do find out let me know...

--Jeff