Stable DCOP Interface For Listing Collection Contents?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Oct 19 08:36:16 UTC 2006

Seb Ruiz wrote:
> I would say some sort of xml, similar to the playlist, which contains
> either all or just the most important tags.

That would be great for something I was thinking of...

One of the things I'd really like is the path to the album art too.

Also an indicator of the fact that it is a Various Artists ablum etc.
would be nice too.

(just mention these bits of data in case these details would have been
missed out)

With this infomration it would be easy to create some funky add-on
applications.... now where is that OpenGL book....

Col